Play Keno Online for Real Money
Are you looking for a traditional and fun casino based purely on luck and fun to play? Then you’ve come to the right casino game guide article. Whether you prefer buying tickets to the traditional online lotteries or play any other game, it’s pretty good gambling entertainment to draw your lucky numbers at a game of online keno.
Play keno online for a lottery kind of style game whenever you want. The game is simple. Just pick your numbers, watch the ball’s fall and then collect your potential winnings on your device.
We test all the sites we recommend, to provide you with the best casino options to play online keno games. You can also choose to play keno online for free. Our online keno guide will cover what you need to know about the game.
- The history of keno online and how to play the game
- Game rules and game tips
- Keno glossary to master the terminology
Best Online Casino Keno Games
- Malamaal Daily
- Mega Millions
- Live Casino, Megaways, Jackpots
- Collect points
Jackpot City Casino
- Jackpot slots
Our team is made up of online gamblers who perform reviews of the different casino sites on the list to give you the very best information. All online keno gambling casinos have been tried and tested on multiple levels to figure out the best for our players. Play a couple of keno games online at one of our recommended casinos and you will not be disappointed!
After rigorous testing, these online sites have made it to our list. Our team has checked game variety, availability of keno bonuses and promotions. We also confirm the games are available to play in mobile. There is a variety of popular Indian payment methods available on the site for players to choose. But, most importantly, under license regulation the casino has gone through various tests to check that these same payment methods are safe and secure to use.
All our approved casino sites are licensed and registered by trustful regulatory bodies. As well as have their games and platforms tested and certified by third party independent agencies like eCOGRA. This is done to ensure all gameplay is fair and safe for all casino players.
Our team’s last step is to contact the casino’s customer service to make sure that this service is reliable and satisfactory for all our players.
History of Keno
The game of Keno is not a recent casino game invention. In fact, the modern lottery games are based on keno. A game which has been played in Europe and Asia for centuries.
- Before online gambling and the existence of online keno, the traditional game of keno was enjoyed by Chinese generals.
- After some time, the game spread to the masses.
- In the 19th century, keno hit the USA by storm.
- In the 1930s, the game was renamed from ‘The White Pigeon Game’, as it was commonly referred to, to ‘keno’. The original Chinese symbols in the game were replaced by numbers to attract new players, especially Americans.
- However, due to the anti-gambling law which banned all forms of gambling, keno was again changed to ‘Horse Race Keno’ since horse racing remained legal.
- Once lotteries became legal again, the game was changed back to keno.
- Keno spread to other countries across the world and online casino keno is now played in America, South America, Europe, East Asia, as well as, Australia.
While online keno is a simple game to learn and master, it is always good to know the rules of the game before you play. Before for you start playing keno online, keep these key elements in mind when you play the game:
- The keno board has 80 numbers. However, you cannot choose to play all of them.
- The numbers you choose depends on the casino you’re playing at. However, the total number you can pick is usually between 15 and 20.
- Some casino sites will let you play as little as one number and other online keno real money casinos require you to play with at least two numbers.
- With online keno, you’re in control of when each game starts.
How to Play Keno Online?
Whether you want to play free online keno or online keno for real money, we’ll get you started with this game guide. The board in an online keno game, have numbers ranging from 1 to 80. Here’s how to play keno online:
- Choose an online keno game and decide the amount you want to bet per Keno draw.
- To start off the game, you need to choose your numbers. In most games, you can pick numbers between 1 and 20 from the keno board. How many you choose is up to you. The greater the percentage of numbers, the higher your payout rate will be.
- After you have chosen your numbers, you need to decide how much you want to bet per draw. You can adjust your bet by clicking the arrows next to the selected bet amount.
- You will then be asked to select how many game draws you would like to play.
- The next step is to wait for the numbers to be drawn to find out if you are a winner! The system will draw the max amount of numbers, checking off each one with an X or a checkmark. You will get paid out based on how many numbers you’ve hit.
- Any potential real money winnings are paid out to your casino account automatically when a draw or game is finished.
Most Popular Keno Strategies
Online keno is a game of chance and operated by using a random number generator. The goal of the game is to predict the outcome of the game. One Keno strategy is to understand the payout ratios of the game. The payout amounts can vary based on the casino you choose. Overall, it is best to choose more numbers in online keno if the payout ratio is low.
A few other strategies to maximise your keno odds include:
- Pick the right number of balls to bet on.
- Start off by betting the minimum and then increase bet levels, in case you win.
- Always gamble responsibly.
- Choose a casino site, such as the ones we recommended, with the best bonuses and promotions.
- 20-Spot Ticket — The 20-spot ticket is a relatively new form of keno. Players select 20 numbers from the 40-number card. If you match 4,5, or 6 numbers in the Keno draw, there is no payout. Players who match 2, 3, or 7 numbers get their money back. Those who match at least 19 numbers hit the jackpot, and those who don’t match any numbers also receive a nice payout.
- Combination Ticket — Players have the option of placing standard bets on the same ticket by using a combination ticket. The bets can have contrasting styles.
- King Ticket — Players can choose to circle a single number on their cards. This is the king number, and it is played in conjunction with other numbers. The king ticket can be used for straight, way, or combination bets.
- Odd/Even Ticket — Similar to a top/bottom bet, this option lets players bet that more odd or even numbers will be drawn.
- Split Ticket — The split bet is another option for players. Players essentially make two straight bets on the same ticket. The two bets cannot share any numbers. There isn’t a strategic advantage to making this type of bet. It’s simply a way to play more keno games without getting an extra ticket. The disadvantage to this is quite simple. If you have a favorite number that you always like to play, you won’t be able to play it on one of the bets.
- Straight Ticket — The straight ticket is the simplest option for playing keno, and it is popular with new players. Players simply pick their numbers, and they receive a payout based on the number of matches they make. In addition, some casinos pay players who do not have any matches.
- Top/Bottom or Left/Right Ticket — Players who do not wish to choose specific numbers can go with a top/bottom or left/right bet. This ticket allows players to bet that more numbers will be selected from the top 40, bottom 40, left 40, or right 40 of the keno card than anywhere else. Some casinos also give players the option to bet that all of the numbers will be in the top, bottom, left, or right of the card.
- Way Ticket — A way bet is somewhat similar to a split bet. Players choose groups of numbers, using the same card for each group. For instance, a player might choose three sets of numbers, with three numbers in each group. Some casinos make players choose unique numbers for each set, while others allow players to repeat numbers.
Apart from playing Keno for real money, you can also play Keno online free games at casinos.The free games are a very good way to get started playing and learning the game rules. You can access the real money Keno games in India 24/7 anywhere you are with a mobile and connection.
After you have become a master of the free games, you can advance to the real cash Keno games. Pick yourself a welcome bonus package after completing your first deposit.
Our Best Online Keno Tips
As we mentioned before, Keno is a game of chance and luck. Even though we have given you all the best strategies, this doesn’t mean that you will win all the games, so remember to play responsibly. However, you would want to make sure that you get the most out of every game. Here are some of our top tips when playing online keno:
- Play a consistent set of numbers — It’s easier to stay on track if you have fewer numbers to follow. Try to mix a balanced amount of high and low numbers to increase your keno odds.
- Check the payout table before you play — The amount a casino pays out varies according to the casino site. Before you set your numbers, check out the payout rates of that casino so that you won’t be disappointed.
- Claim a deposit bonus to play more Keno games — Most casinos will offer a specific welcome bonus also available for their Keno games which can give you a boosted bankroll to play.
- Use your money wisely — Before you start playing online Keno or any other real money games. Set a spending limit and stick to it!
Online keno is an exciting game that has been around for ages. Whether you prefer gambling alone or in the company of others, we have got you covered with our guide. Our dedicated team of reviewers have made proper testing to give you and your friends the best casino sites to choose from.
When playing at any of our recommended sites, we suggest that you follow our Keno strategies, tips and tricks and read our glossary. This so you know all that you need to know about the game of online keno. Whether you’re choosing to play keno for free or for real money, get ready for some lottery fun!
We can guarantee that playing keno online at one of our approved casinos is always safe. Our professional team of reviewers have tried and tested all listed casinos to check their safety and security for all players. All the casinos are licensed and registered by trustful bodies and they all offer safe games with the latest encryption technologies.
Our recommended list of casinos have Keno part of their game offering. Playing at one of our top sites is secure and easy. All you have to do is pick your favourite casino, sign up and get started. You can either choose to play keno for free or for real money.
Keno is all about luck which means that there is no way to predict the outcome of the game. Any possible winnings are paid to your account, in case of a win when the Keno result is drawn. Just follow our basic Keno tips in our guide, you can learn what you need to know about Keno and about having a good time playing online.
Yes, all our listed casinos offer, at least one, free keno version. Playing Keno for free is a good way to practice your skills before going ahead to play the game for real money and potentially win some nice cash prizes.
Players Also Read
Last Updated on February 15, 2022