In this review guide, you will find all that you need to know about NetBanking casinos and where to find them. We will let you know about how to deposit and withdraw with NetBanking and also which new casinos are safe and secure to play at. The Casinomarket.com team has gone through our chosen casinos to determine which are the best NetBanking casinos. Read our review to find out more about:
- The top NetBanking casinos and betting sites
- How to safely deposit and withdraw using NetBanking
- Which new NetBanking casinos are safe and secure
NetBanking is an electronic payment system that allows customers of a bank to carry out a number of financial transactions through a website, in this case, to NetBanking casinos.
Ever since 2016, NetBanking has been getting more common in India and most banks now offer NetBanking as a facility for paying taxes, online payments, ordering a cheque book, and so on. NetBanking is convenient, saves you time, allows you to carry on with financial transactions 24/7, is completely safe, and you can also access it from your mobile or tablet.
There are different types of online financial transactions when using NetBanking:
- National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT): Here, individuals can electronically transfer funds from any bank branch to any individual, company or corporation having an account with any other bank branch in the country that uses this scheme
- Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS): This can be defined as the continuous (real-time) settlement of funds transfers individually on an order by order basis (without netting)
- Electronic Clearing System (ECS): This is another method for carrying out payment transactions such as utility-bill-payments, telephone bills, electricity bills, insurance premia, card payments and loan repayments
- Immediate Payment Service (IMPS): This service offers an instant, 24/7, interbank electronic fund transfer service through mobile phones
How to Play on NetBanking Casinos?
Playing on NetBanking online casinos is easier, especially with our review. Our team has chosen all the best NetBanking casinos and tried and tested their online payment methods.
All you have to do is choose your favourite, sign up and create an account, verify your NetBanking casino account and make your first deposit. It’s that simple!
Many casinos are offering NetBanking payments for deposits to their Indian customers. Although not all banks are supported yet, here are the most popular ones for Indian punters to use:
- HDFC Bank
- State Bank of India
- ICICI Bank
- Axis Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Yes Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Bank Of Baroda
- Bank Of India
We recommend you to contact the customer service of the online casino before making your first deposit to ensure your bank is supported. If they do not support it yet, try out another casino listed here or make a deposit using UPI. Check out our list here to find the best UPI casinos.
How to Deposit on Online Casinos With NetBanking?
Making an online casino NetBanking deposit is easy if you follow the required steps. When it comes to online gambling, you will probably use the IMPS method mentioned above. To do this, you will need to:
- Sign up to a casino that accepts NetBanking
- Verify your account
- Make your first casino NetBanking deposit by choosing ‘NetBanking’ from the deposit options
Typically, there are no transfer fees and the average time for a deposit to be processed is instant. In most casinos, there are also no minimum or maximum deposit limits. All the casino sites that accept NetBanking on our list are legitimate and have been certified by various trustful bodies like eCogra and others.
How to Withdraw on Online Casinos With NetBanking?
Casino sites that accept NetBanking as one of their payment withdrawal methods are on the increase. We’ve listed them for you for your convenience and we’re letting you know how to carry out your first withdrawal:
- Log into your casino account and go to the cashier section that you have accessed previously to deposit into your account
- Select the NetBanking option to cash out
- Give out the necessary details to your casino such as your financial information, addresses, phone bills, etc. This is used for verification, made for you own safety
- Your last step is to click on the withdraw button
You should be aware that your first withdrawal may take longer than your other ones. This is because you need to give out documents and wait for them to get verified through the KYC (know your customer) procedure of the operator. This measure is done for your safety and security so that the casino can prevent fraud.
Unlike ewallet withdrawals, NetBanking withdrawals can take a few days to be processed. However, this withdrawal method is amongst the safest out there.
Which Online Casinos Accept NetBanking?
We have made a list of all the casinos that have NetBanking on their payment list, including live casino NetBanking sites and NetBanking casino mobile sites. All these casinos listed here are safe to use and offer this payment method as one of their top options.
Are NetBanking Casinos Safe?
All NetBanking casinos listed here are safe and secure to play at. Our team of players have reviewed the sites and only recommended the very best. Only the top casinos have made it to our recommended list including mobile casino NetBanking sites.
If you have any questions before making your first deposit, you can contact the casino’s customer service, free of charge. Their online support team will be ready to help you answer any of your queries and questions about NetBanking.
Why Using NetBanking on Online Casinos?
All in all, NetBanking is one of the top payment methods used in India. This payment method offers an easy deposits and withdrawal system for all players in most countries all over the world.
Whether you’re gambling on your mobile phone or on your desktop, you can use NetBanking to your convenience. All there’s left to do is pick your favourite NetBanking casino and start playing!