- Live Casino Cashback Every Friday
- Daily Drop Wins Up to ₹4,000,000
- Great Live Casino Offering
- Mega Jackpots
- Generous Bonuses
- 100% Live Casino Welcome Bonus to ₹5,000
- Superior Live Casino Offering
- Loyalty Points for Cash
In this review guide, you will find all that you need to know about real money NetBanking casinos and where to find them. Our guide will let you know about how to deposit and withdraw through this online banking payment method. Only an online gambling site that are safe and secure to play at will make it to our list. We continuously looking for new online casinos that accept NetBanking for our Indian players. The Casinomarket.com team has in detail gone through each online casino to determine which are the best Net Banking casinos. Read our review to find out more about:
- The top NetBanking casinos and gambling sites
- How to safely deposit and withdraw using the payment method
- Which new NetBanking casinos are safe and secure
NetBanking – Payments to Online Casinos in India
NetBanking is an electronic bank transfer payment system that allows customers of Indian banks to carry out a number of online banking transfers through a website, in this case, to NetBanking casinos.
Ever since 2016, this online banking payment method has been getting more common in India and most India banks now offer it as a facility for paying taxes, online payments, ordering a cheque book, and so on. NetBanking is convenient and saves you time since it allows you to carry on with financial transactions 24/7. This payment system is completely safe, and hassle free as you can also access it from your mobile or tablet. A bank transfer should work as smooth as possible and still be safe and reliable. With Netbanking this is possible.
There are a few different types of online payments when using this payment method:
- National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT): Here, individuals can electronically transfer funds from any bank branch to any individual, company or corporation having a bank account with any other bank branch in the country that uses this scheme
- Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS): This can be defined as the continuous (real-time) settlement of funds transfers individually on an order by order basis (without netting)
- Electronic Clearing System (ECS): This is another method for carrying out payment transactions such as utility-bill-payments, telephone bills, electricity bills, insurance premia, card payments and loan repayments
- Immediate Payment Service (IMPS): This service offers an instant, 24/7, interbank electronic fund transfer service through mobile phones
How to Play on NetBanking Casinos?
Playing on real money Net Banking casinos is easier, especially with our review. Our team has chosen all the best NetBanking casinos including tried and tested their online payment methods.
All you have to do is choose your favourite online casino from the list of online casinos that accept this online banking payment method. You then sign up and create an account, verify your NetBanking casino account and make a deposit. It’s that simple!
Many online casinos are offering this payment method for deposits and withdrawals to Indian players. Although not all India banks are supported yet, here are the most popular ones for Indian players to use:
- HDFC Bank
- State Bank of India
- ICICI Bank
- Axis Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Yes Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Bank Of Baroda
- Bank of India
We recommend you to contact the customer service of the casino before making your first deposit to ensure your bank is supported. If they do not support it yet, try out another casino listed here or make a deposit using UPI. Check out our list here to find the best UPI casinos.
How to Deposit on Online Casinos With NetBanking?
Making an online casino NetBanking deposit is easy if you follow the required steps. When it comes to online gambling, you will probably use the IMPS method mentioned above. If you wish to deposit, you will need to:
- Sign up to an online casino that accepts the NetBanking
- Verify your account
- Make your first casino NetBanking deposit by choosing the payment method from the deposit options. Then type the amount you wish to deposit
Typically, there are no transfer fees and the average time for a deposit to be processed is instant. In most NetBanking casinos, there are also no minimum or maximum deposit limits. All the online casino sites that accept the payment method on our list are legitimate and have been certified by various trustful bodies like eCogra.
How to Withdraw on Online Casinos With NetBanking?
Online casino sites that accept this bank transfer payment method as one of their withdrawal methods are on the increase. We’ve listed them for you for your convenience and we’re letting you know how to carry out your first withdrawal:
- Log into your casino account and go to the cashier section that you have accessed previously to deposit into your account
- Select the payment option to cash out
- Type the amount you wish to withdraw and give out the necessary details to your casino. Details such as your financial information, addresses, phone bills, etc. This is used for verification, made for you own safety
- Your last step is to click on the withdraw button
You should be aware that your first withdrawal may take longer than your other ones. This is because you need to give out documents and wait for them to get verified through the KYC (know your customer) procedure of the operator. This measure is done for your safety and security so that the online casino can prevent fraud.
Unlike e-wallet withdrawals, NetBanking withdrawals can take a few days to be processed. However, this bank transfer withdrawal method is very safe and secure.
Which Online Casinos Accept NetBanking?
We have made a list of all the casinos that have the payment method on their list, including live casino NetBanking sites and NetBanking casino mobile sites. All these casinos listed here are safe and secure to use and offer this bank transfer payment method as one of their top options.
Are NetBanking Casinos Safe?
As mentioned, our list of NetBanking casinos includes only the ones that are safe and secure to play at. Our team of experts have reviewed the sites and only recommended the very best. Only the top casinos have made it to our recommended list including mobile casino NetBanking sites.
If you have any questions before making your first deposit, you can contact the casino’s customer service, free of charge. Their online support team will be ready to help you answer any of your queries and questions about this bank transfer payment method.
Why Using NetBanking on Online Casinos?
All in all, NetBanking is one of the top payment methods used in India. This internet banking payment method offers an easy deposits and withdrawals payment system for all Indian players.
Whether you’re online gambling on your mobile phone or on your desktop, you can use NetBanking to your convenience. All there’s left to do is pick your favourite NetBanking casino and start playing!