If you’re new to playing real money casino games at an online casino, you might be looking into different ways to transfer your cash funds to the casino sites. One of the best ways for Indian players to deposit is with an e-wallet payments service called Neteller. We wrote this guide about the best Neteller casinos in India so you can learn all about how to use this payment method when playing online.
- History of the payment method
- How to play at the best casinos around
- How to find a trusted and enjoyable or new Neteller casino
- Why playing at casino sites that accept this payment method is so great
- Live Casino Cashback
- Daily Drops to ₹4,000,000
- Android and iOS App
- Live Casino Cashback!
- Jackpot Drops every 10 min
- UPI, RuPay, PayTm, NetBanking
- 10% Live Casino Cashback
- Lucky7, Teen Patti, Fan Tan
- Indian Payment Methods
- Live Casino, Slots, Sports betting
- Indian Games
- Daily Free Spins and Weekly Casino Races
- Exclusive Live Casino Games
- Major Jackpot Drops
- Leo Vegas VIP Program
- Great Live Casino Offering
- Mega Jackpots
- Generous Bonuses
- Holiday promotions!
- 100% First Day Refund, Get Up To INR 1,500 Bonus
- INR, Bitcoin
- Live Casino, Slots, Sports betting
- Great Mobile Experience
- Bollywood Blackjack, Win up to ₹3000 Bonus Credit
- Popular Indian Live Casino Games
- No Deposit Fees
- UPI, NetBanking, PayTm, GPay and more
Neteller is a popular online payments service that is great for Indian casino players. It offers a safe, secure, and convenient method to move funds between a bank account and an online gaming venue.
The company was founded in 1999. It started in Canada and almost immediately began working with online gaming companies. In fact, gaming quickly became its most profitable source of income.
The firm continued to operate through the US clampdown on online gaming in the early 21st century. In 2015, the company that would become Paysafe Group bought both the brand and its very similar rival Skrill.
Although it’s not a bank, Neteller and Paysafe Group hold licences with the Financial Conduct Authority. As easily the largest company offering eWallet services today, you can use the products of Paysafe Group and its associated companies with confidence.
How to Play at a Neteller Casino India?
Playing at a casino that accepts this payment method is very easy. Basically, users must first create a Neteller account and make a deposit to it. Once this is done, you can make a money transfer to the casino of your choice.
To create an account, just follow the steps below:
- Go to www.neteller.com.
- Click “Join for Free”.
- Fill in the information on the following forms (name, age, address, email address, password etc.)
- Once you complete the registration requirements, wait for a confirmation email. It should have a link in it to confirm that the email address you submitted is your own. Click it.
When you have successfully created your account, take a note of your account number and security code. You’ll need these to make a deposit later.
You then need to fund your account. There are a total of 60 different funding methods to choose from. These include traditional methods, like VISA or bank transfers, more modern e-wallet options, and even cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin.
The deposit requirements of each payment method will vary. Visit the “Money In” section of your new account and follow the onscreen prompts to complete the deposit.
The company charges a 2.5 percent fee to use any of the 60 different deposit methods with the service. Individual payment method providers may charge additional fees on their end too.
How to Deposit at Online Casinos with Neteller?
Once you have an account and have added funds, you’re ready to play at the casino that accepts Neteller of your choice. Now you just need to pick one. Fortunately for you, we did the hard work for you. The Neteller casinos we list on this site all provide a reliable, enjoyable – and most of all – safe gambling experience for Indian players.
Follow the steps below to make a deposit at a Neteller casino:
- Choose one of the recommended casinos listed on this page.
- Click the link on our site to visit the casino.
- Click “Register”, “Sign up”, or similar on the casino’s homepage.
- Fill in your personal information. Make sure you use your real information since casinos will need to perform identity checks as part of licensing agreements.
- Confirm your email address is indeed your own by following the link in the email that the casino sends you.
- Sign in to your new casino account.
- Click “deposit”, “cashier”, “account” or similar on the main casino lobby.
- Choose “Neteller” under deposit options.
Note on bonuses: Casino operators routinely exclude their welcome bonuses from players making their first deposit using this e-wallet. This is because it’s quite easy to set up multiple Neteller accounts for small transactions using different names and email addresses. To reduce the likelihood of bonus abuse, most will not allow those players depositing with Neteller to claim a welcome bonus.
How to Withdraw a Casino With Neteller?
Casino sites will usually only allow players to withdraw money to the payment method they deposited to. If you made a deposit with Neteller, follow the simple instructions below to make a withdrawal from a Neteller casino India:
- Go to the casino’s “cashier” or “account” section.
- Click “withdraw”.
- Your Neteller account number should already be on the system. Just request your withdrawal to that account, enter your casino password or security code from Neteller, and click “start withdrawal”.
One of the best things about using Neteller at an online casino is that the payment method has relationships with many of the top casinos serving the Indian market. This means withdrawals are not only entirely free, but they are also much faster than they would be if you had used VISA or MasterCard. You will often see your withdrawal hit your account on the same day you requested it.
Which Casino Sites in India Accept Neteller?
As one of the earliest and largest payment processors serving the online casino industry, there are absolutely a significant amount of reputable casinos that accept Neteller. Choosing one can, therefore, be a little tricky.
Fortunately for you, we’ve gathered all the very best Neteller friendly online gambling operators together on this page. We form our recommendations with extensive knowledge of casino operators as well as decades of combined experience as players ourselves. We’ve tested them all and give them our own thumbs up.
Make sure to check back here often. We regularly add new Neteller casino listings.
Are Neteller Casinos Safe?
All the Neteller casinos we list on this site are 100 percent safe for Indian players. We only recommend fully-licensed, legitimate platforms that offer exciting and engaging, but most of all, secure gameplay experiences.
Our recommendations all hold licences with the likes of the Malta Gaming Authority or the UK Gambling Commission. Players can enjoy any casino listed under either agency’s registered companies list with confidence.
Neteller users also enjoy a little extra safety than those that use other methods. More on this below.
Why Use Neteller at Casino Sites?
Like PayPal and other eWallet companies, Neteller creates a barrier between your sensitive personal financial details and the online retailers you might like to use. Rather than share your banking details with multiple online companies, you can deposit to Neteller and then send that money to the casino of your choice. This affords users of the payment processor a little extra security, especially if they use multiple payment methods.
If someone was to hack your Neteller account, they would only be able to send money that is already in the account. Whilst this would certainly be annoying, it’s hardly going to be as destructive as if your actual bank fell victim to scammers.
Another serious perk of Neteller relates more specifically to Indian players. Some Indian banks prefer not to do business with online casinos. The debated legal grey area that internet gaming falls in makes them more careful of working with iGaming venues.
Neteller, on the other hand, has partnerships with almost every reputable casino serving the global market. With Neteller being perfectly legal in India, the payment method is great for those worried about deposits or withdrawals being blocked by their actual bank.
Players also read:
- MuchBetter Casinos
- Casinos with bank transfer
- Casinos that accept Netbanking
- Google Pay casinos
- Indian Rupay casinos