- 100% Live Casino Welcome Bonus to ₹5,000
- Superior Live Casino Offering
- Loyalty Points for Cash
- Great Live Casino Offering
- Mega Jackpots
- Generous Bonuses
- Reload bonuses
- Indian games
- Crypto currencies
- Live Casino, Slots, Sports betting
- Indian Games
- Daily Free Spins and Weekly Casino Races
If you’re looking for the best PayPal casino in India, this page should be very useful. We’ve gathered the very best PayPal-friendly casinos together with a load of information on the payment method.
In the following article, you’ll learn:
- The history of the payment method
- How to play, deposit, and withdraw from casinos
- Which online casinos accept the payment method
- Why the payment method makes a great choice
Without further ado, here’s our guide to casino sites that accept PayPal!
PayPal is one of the most successful internet payments companies. A host of entrepreneurs and investors, including Elon Musk, founded the company in 1998. Originally called Confinity, the firm went public in 2002. Online commerce giant eBay later bought the company. In 2015, eBay separated the payment company from its eCommerce platform and today it trades publicly as its own entity.
The payment method is an attractive option for casino users because it allows them to expose potentially sensitive financial details to fewer companies. Although rare, data breaches at online companies do occur. Using this method means the only information a potential attacker might be able to take from an online casino will be non-financial.
The payment method is also perfectly legal to use in India. This can make the payment method more appealing to those who might struggle to make bank transfers or VISA/Mastercard payments via their own bank account. Whilst online gaming itself isn’t legislated in India; more traditional forms of real money gaming gambling are mostly illegal. Banks can, therefore, be reluctant to interact with online casinos.
How to Play at PayPal Casinos?
Playing at a PayPal online casino is very easy. All you need to do is sign up to the payments company, create an online casino account, and make a deposit.
PayPal users can load their PayPal account with funds from a variety of sources or they can pay directly from one of these funding sources. Perhaps most common is to link a bank account to the service. When using PayPal at an online casino or anywhere else, you will have the option to change which method of payment you use to complete the purchase. You will, of course, need to add and verify the payment method, as well as possibly your own identity. Larger deposits will definitely need ID verification.
How to Deposit at Online Casinos with PayPal
As mentioned, depositing at an online casino with PayPal is very simple. First you need to set up a PayPal account:
- Visit PayPal’s official website
- On the homepage, click “Sign-Up for Free”
- Enter the details the company requests. This will be your name, address, phone number, etc
- Read and accept the user agreement and privacy statement
- Verify your email address and add a funding method following the prompts onscreen in your new account
Once you have your PayPal account, you’ll then need to set up an account at a PayPal casino. If you’re not sure where to find a trustworthy PayPal casino, there are loads listed on this page. We’ve tested them all so you can play with confidence.
The following steps for setting up and depositing with a PayPal online casino will vary from venue to venue. Although the process is very easy, you can reference the below advice if you are struggling.
- Click one of the links to a PayPal casino on this page
- If you are hoping to use any bonus promotion that the casino might offer, read the terms and conditions so that you fully understand the offer*
- Click “register”, “create account”, “signup” or similar on the casino’s homepage
- When promoted, enter your personal details – name, address, telephone number, and any other information. Also, be sure to observe any bonus terms and conditions – if you have a bonus code, enter it where relevant
- To finish the sign-up process, you will probably need to verify your email address. Go to your inbox and click the link in the email the casino sends you
*Please note: Many casinos will exclude PayPal depositors from claiming welcome bonuses. Users can create PayPal accounts very easily. They can then fund them via a transfer from another PayPal account. Doing this does not require identification, meaning that players could abuse promotions by simply creating multiple casino accounts.
Finally, you will need to make a deposit from your PayPal account to your new casino account. Again, these steps should help:
- Sign in to your casino account
- Click “cashier”, “account”, “wallet”, or similar. Click “PayPal” under deposit options
- A new window will open and ask you to sign into your PayPal account. Enter your login details
- On the next screen, you will see an invoice for payment with the different payment methods available for paying it
- Check the amount is the same as the amount you wanted to deposit, choose the relevant funding method, and click the confirmation link to make the payment
- Start enjoying your new casino’s games
How to Withdraw From Online Casinos With PayPal
To withdraw with PayPal, most casinos will require players to have first deposited with the payment method. If this is the case, you will have already set up your account. If you haven’t, follow the above process to create an account.
To withdraw to PayPal, simply enter the amount you want to withdraw and your PayPal username (email address). This is all the casino needs to process a payment to your PayPal account. You can then use the money at other online retailers that accept PayPal, or simply send it back to one of the funding methods you originally used to make your initial deposit.
PayPal withdrawals are usually much faster than bank transfers, and Visa or Mastercard payments. Rather than taking two to five days, you’ll often find that the casino credits your PayPal account later the same day or the following day. This is another strong selling point of the payment method.
It’s also important to note that a casino will usually require an identification check before it allows you to withdraw to any payment method, this will be a standard part of the venue’s licensing agreement so it is nothing to worry about. Submit your documents quickly to avoid payment delays.
Which Online Casinos Accept PayPal?
Not many online casinos actually accept PayPal for either deposits or withdrawals. The payment method requires few know-your-customer checks for smaller deposits. It’s also much easier to make chargebacks using PayPal than it is with other payment methods. For these reasons, it’s much more common to see massive names from the gaming gambling industry accept PayPal deposits. It’s simply not in PayPal’s interest to work with smaller, potentially shady companies.
If you’re struggling to find an online casino that accepts PayPal, you’re in the right place. This webpage lists the very best casinos that accept PayPal around that welcome Indian players. We’ve thoroughly tested each and checked for licensing agreements, quality gameplay, and generous bonuses. You can play with confidence at any of our recommendations.
Remember, we update this page regularly with new PayPal casinos. Check back often to discover all the very best PayPal casinos.
Are PayPal Casinos Safe?
Generally speaking, PayPal only works with the most reputable names in the casino industry. Given the risks of money laundering associated with both PayPal and online casinos, it’s not in the payment giant’s interests to risk providing services to smaller operators.
It’s easy to check if a casino is trustworthy too. Look for any licences it holds. Look out for the most respected licensing bodies endorsing particular venues. You can be sure of a safe, secure experience if you only play at venues licensed by either the UK Gambling Commission or Malta Gaming Authority. You should also double check if the venue is actually listed by the relevant agency too.
Alternatively, you could make the whole process much simpler by just following the recommendations we provide on this site. We’ve checked all the venues listed for their safety, security, enjoyability, customer service, bonuses, and other key elements of a great gambling experience.
Why Use PayPal at Online Casinos?
PayPal is a great payment method that makes using the many retailers and service providers of the internet much quicker and much safer. The e-wallet-type service creates an effective barrier between your actual bank account and the potentially questionable security procedures at online casinos or eCommerce sites.
PayPal also speeds the process of making a deposit to a casino up a lot. Rather than entering long card numbers or taking IBAN and BIC codes down to your bank, you simply use an email and a password. It’s quick, easy, and safe – leaving you free to worry about dropping that big win!