Without doubt one of the most well-known and popular payment methods in use when playing for real money online is Visa. Just about every casino on the planet accepts the payment method. Visa card holders can also make payments at point-of-sale terminals and withdraw cash from ATM’s around the world. This makes it a very convenient payment method for use also for gambling and betting operators.
In this article dedicated to the best Visa casinos out there, you’ll learn:
- A little about the payment method’s history
- How to make a Visa deposit and withdrawal
- Why it makes a great payment method
Top Visa Casino India Sites
- Live Casino Cashback!
- Jackpot Drops every 10 min
- UPI, RuPay, PayTm, NetBanking
- Holiday promotions!
- 100% First Day Refund, Get Up To INR 1,500 Bonus
- INR, Bitcoin
- 10% Live Casino Cashback
- Lucky7, Teen Patti, Fan Tan
- Indian Payment Methods
- Live Casino, Slots, Sports betting
- Indian Games
- Daily Free Spins and Weekly Casino Races
- Exclusive Live Casino Games
- Major Jackpot Drops
- Leo Vegas VIP Program
The Visa network is the product of one US bank’s efforts to expand its payment card services outside of its home state. A group of banks, led by Bank of America, came together to create an association. The banks all agreed to use a single payment network whilst still remaining as competing entities. Thus, the beginnings of the network was born.
For much of its early life, the network went by the name of the BankAmericard network. With the network’s international spread by the 1970s, those involved made the decision to create a single global entity. From that moment on the network took the name Visa.
Today, the network is easily one of the two most recognisable names in terms of payments. The network’s biggest rival is MasterCard, who in recent years has surpassed Visa in market size.
As one of the most dominant payment solutions for all kinds of payments, many casinos accept Visa payments transactions. However, for an Indian player, this might require some consideration.
Visa is not really a company or service provider. It’s a network. Different banks and financial institutions issue cards and these allow payments from the bank to the retailer. When the retailer is a casino operator and the bank is an Indian one, this can potentially cause an issue to succeed with transfer.
Whilst not always the case, Visa payments often disclose gambling related information to your bank. Since online gambling exists in a considered legal grey area in India, the bank may block the transaction.
How to Play on Visa Casinos?
As mentioned above, Visa casinos might not be the ideal choice for Indian players. Most Visa cards are issued with a financial institution. The bank issuing Visa credit or debit cards might block transactions associated with online casinos. This is of course frustrating since Visa is one of the most popular payment methods in properly regulated markets.
There do exist some services that issue Visa credit or debit cards that might not be as restrictive as banks. If you have access to a Visa prepaid card or similar issued by an international company, they might not impose such blocks.
Similarly, not all casinos leave clues to the nature of their business to banks using Visa. All of those Visa casinos listed here that are respectful to Indian players privacy use additional payment processors or non-descript names on company bank accounts. This means that Indian banks don’t always realise they are transacting with a casino site.
How to Deposit Visa Casino Sites?
If you do have access to a Visa card that works with operators from within India, using it is actually very easy. It’s basically the same as any other online purchase.
You first need to make sure whatever account the Visa card is associated with has a positive balance or enough credit to cover the transaction. If that’s the case, follow the instructions below to make your Visa deposit:
- Browse the list of Visa-friendly account casinos at this website
- Click on one that appeals to you
- Check the casino’s terms and conditions for information relating to any welcome bonus for new players. Make a note of any promotional codes you need to use to activate them
- Click “register”, “sign-up” or similar
- Fill in your personal information. Look out for any place to enter promotional codes in for welcome bonuses and be sure to use yours if relevant
- Submit your information and verify your email address. You should receive an email from the casino with a link in it. Click on it
- Sign into your new casino account and click “deposit”, “account”, “cashier”, or similar
- Click Visa on the list of deposit options and enter the information from your card. It’s not uncommon for casinos to require players enter a bonus code at this point. If welcome bonus terms and conditions say that’s the case, enter the bonus code when prompted
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit and click “deposit”
- Start enjoying the casino games at your chosen site
How to Withdraw on Casinos With Visa?
The same issues that can occur with Indian players depositing at Visa casinos can happen when withdrawing too. Even if a deposit was successful, it’s possible that the same Indian financial institution will block a withdrawal.
However, not all banks in India will restrict online casinos quite as strict. If you use one of such banks or use a Visa card not associated with an Indian bank, follow the below steps to make a withdrawal:
- Click “account”, “cashier”, or similar
- Click “withdraw”
- The casino should already have your Visa details saved from when you first deposited.For security reasons, operators will usually only allow withdrawals to the same methods players used to deposit
- Fill in the amount you want to withdraw and click “withdraw”
Your funds should arrive in the account associated with your Visa account in three to five business days.
Which Casinos Accept Visa?
Being possibly the most well-known payment network on the planet, almost every casino accepts Visa payments. However, since online gambling still exists in a debated grey area within India’s legal system, many banks are still hesitant to do business with gambling operators.
Legal gambling sites list many popular Indian payment methods, which are all legal and safe to use.
That said, you’ll find many Visa Casino India sites listed on this website that do accept Indian players money transactions.
Simply click on one of the ones that you like the look of and follow the steps in this article to sign up and deposit.
Are Visa Casinos Safe?
Generally speaking, Visa Casino India sites are very safe. Most use the latest encryption techniques to protect sensitive data and examples of security breaches are rare.
A challenge for Indian players is that Visa cards are usually associated with a bank account. This means that whilst the casinos themselves might hold licences from reputable international regulatory authorities like the Malta Gaming Authority or the UK Gambling Commission, actually using them from India might at times be associated with some limited availability of service.
Our team of experienced experts and reviewers have checked all the casinos listed on this site. All the links you’ll find here are for Visa casinos, and are perfectly safe for Indian players to use.
Why Use a Visa card to Gamble Online?
For many players users around the world, Visa is an ideal payment method to use for money transactions. Since many people get paid into the same bank account for which they have a Visa card for, they don’t need to set up any additional accounts to fund their player account. They already have everything they need to start playing.
As you’ll have learned in this article, this isn’t always the case for Indian players. With banks slightly restricted to process transactions between themselves and casinos, there might be better options, like Skrill or Neteller, out there.
If you do have a Visa card that isn’t associated with a player account, Visa casinos almost always offer free deposits and withdrawals. Casinos also accept Visa payments to trigger welcome bonuses, which is not the case with every payment method.