1. General Introduction
Here you find our terms and conditions, which apply when using Casinomarket.com. Kindly note that whilst we provide information about many casinos and game software providers, who majority operate in many different countries around the world, you yourself are responsible to ensure that you follow the laws and regulations that your country has applied to gaming.
2. Casinomarket.com – Content and Copyright
We write and produce all content on Casinomarket.com, and it is protected by copyright. If you share our articles, you can, but only if you link back to Casinomarket.com, so it is clear to the readers that content is produced by us. You cannot republish our content, or redistribute our sites content material unless as said before, it’s clearly shared from our domain Casinomarket.com.
3. Acceptable Use of Casinomarket.com
You wouldn’t of course, but we still need to write that you cannot:
(a) use our site in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to Casinomarket.com or the site’s performance, or accessibility of Casinomarket.com;
(c) use the site to copy, store, host, transmit, send, utilise, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or linked to) any spyware, computer virus, misleading malware, worm, keyboard capturing, rootkit or any other malicious computer or mobile devices software;
(d) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activity (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in connection to our website (computer and mobile devices) without our written consent;
(e) access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated methods, except for the purpose of search engine indexing;
(f) violate the directives that have been set out in the robots.txt file for our website,
4. Limitations of Information and Responsibility
4. 1 We here at Casinomarket.com remind you that we are not liable for any losses that incur from the use of our content to choose the casino site of choice where to play. Our articles are for informational purposes only, whilst we do spend a lot of time on doing the utmost on research and keeping the information up to date, the decision to play is yours, which we trust you to make responsibly. Make sure to also make yourself accustomed to the terms and conditions of our partner sites, as well as their Responsible Gaming guidelines and tools.
4. 2 We would not dare to claim that the accuracy of the information published on our website would be 100% or that the material on Casinomarket.com would always be up to date but we do promise that we work very hard to aim for the absolute best standard on the information on all our published content.
4.3 Casinomarket.com may recommend and support some of the partner content we are directly linking to, this recommendation doesn’t by default cover the content of the entire partner site. Due to the magnitude of sites we work with, we can’t verify and read through all the pages of our partners sites, so if anything there is not according to our set values or your expectations, we would recommend you to contact their customer support team for assistance.
5. Updates to Terms and Conditions
When applicable from time to time we here at Casinomarket.com may need to update our terms and conditions. When we do, we notify you.
6. Our Contact Details
You can contact us by email at [email protected].
What data do we collect?
We use third party tools like Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics to anonymously log our users behaviour in our products. The information is stored in cookies and you can read more about this in our paragraph about our usage of cookies in.
Why do we collect this data?
We use Google Analytics solely for the purpose of learning from and understanding our users ,in order to constantly be able to offer the most relevant content and offers to our customers.
When you first visit Casinomarket.com, a first party cookie is stored in your browser. This cookie is then used to track the pages that you visit during your session. Whilst the cookie may be used across many sites, the information collected on our website is visible only to the Casinomarket.com team and is not shared with any third parties.
As you enter the site we also inform you that we also use third party cookies to collect information about our users behaviour on the site. We use this information to improve our content offering to reflect the most relevant information and articles that our visitors have shown most interest in. The stored cookie data also gives us anonymous information on your browser type, geography, referral, operation system, time stamp of visit, as well as page views. This helps us produce and show the most relevant content for you in your specific geographical location. By using Casinomarket.com you accept that we may make use of these cookies.
Last Updated on February 17, 2021